Saturday, October 5, 2013

Entering the MTC

Tyson entered the MTC on Wednesday, September 11th at 12:45pm.  That morning we met for breakfast with some of our family.  It was a great morning and a great way to say goodbye.





After breakfast, we headed down to Provo.  

About half way there my phone went off with a reminder:


We arrived in Provo about an hour before our scheduled drop off time and decided to walk around the temple grounds. 

Then it was time to drop him off.  It was one of the hardest things we have ever done.  It is so hard to hug your son for the last time for 2 years.  I was videoing so I didn't get a picture of me hugging him, but I did.  Then I got in the back seat with Kendra and we cried half way home.  We know he is going to be an amazing missionary but man that was hard!



No comments:

Post a Comment