Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Transfers

April 21, 2014
Hey Mom!!
I'm doing fantastic!! We had a pretty good week. It was crazy and full of random stuff, but it was good and spiritual. haha. Only on a mission can you use that sentence. haha.  I am glad you were happy to get a picture on Easter. I was grateful for the family that helped me out. I was also grateful to tell you the news about transfers. (The Easter text told us Tyson is staying in Green Hills and that he was asked to be a district leader) I'm happy with the news and hopefully it will be a great transfer. I can't believe how fast they go by. It's insane. haha.

I'm so glad that you guys had a fantastic Easter weekend. I had a really good one as well. We had this new investigator show up to our Easter Sunday and we had a music concert at our church later that night. They had all these famous LDS people show up and perform. They were so good!! We had, Nathan Pacheco, Shedaisy, and a bunch of other amazing singers and songwriters. It was really great.

Oh I'm so jealous that you guys got to go to Park City. I'm sure it was a lot of fun. Thank you so much for the fantastic pictures!! I loved them!! Especially the Duck Dynasty one!! hahaha! Too funny. I loved seeing pictures of Adalynn hunting for the eggs. She is too cute!! Her and Emmy are getting so big!!

Thanks for everything mom!! I got your Easter package and I loved it. You're the best. You really know how to make me smile and make me happy. I hope you have a fantastic week. I can't wait to see you guys!! Love and miss you so much!!

-Love Elder Cottam

Here is the Duck Dynasty picture is case you were wondering! 


No comments:

Post a Comment