Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Apartment in Tennessee

April 14, 2014

Elder Cottam's new apartment!








Hey Mom!!
 I'm doing well!! I still love my mission. It's amazing how much I learn in so little time. I love it!! My week went by too quickly. We had a good Easter Choir Concert. Some of the missionaries were in it and did a great job. I'm glad you enjoyed the photo card. Sorry it doesn't have a lot of pictures on it. I'm still working on doing better. I was so grateful that I was able to get a group photo of everyone. I sure do miss the Princeton Branch. Yeah I haven't made a video in awhile and I promise to make one soon. 

 Thanks for everything mom! I love you so much! I got my keyboard and I love it! Thanks!! I can't wait to see you guys as well! Transfers are the 22nd, so pretty close! I don't need anything. I'm perfectly happy! Haha. Have a great week! See you soon! 

-Love Elder Cottam

No comments:

Post a Comment